June 27, 2012 by Pacific Business Advisors Selling a Business 0 comments
10 Questions A Seller Should Ask A Broker
- Are you a Certified and Registered Broker/Intermediary?
- Are you affiliated with any business brokerage associations or trade groups?
- Will you provide any references? (Sellers, Attorneys, etc.)
- How will you determine how much I should ask for my business?
- Will you display my business on any Internet sites? If so, how many?
- How, other than the Internet, will you market my business?
- How can you help me to qualify a potential Buyer while protecting my Confidentiality?
- Under what circumstances will you show my business?
- How often will you contact me about what is going on?
- Can you please tell me about you and your firm?